"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority ... the Constitution was made to guard against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Noah Webster


"There is no worse tyranny than forcing a man to pay for what he does not want just because you think it would be good for him."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Friday, November 15, 2013

The 7 Month Hiatus is over

Well, I'm back.  Broken, bleeding, and sore.  But, I'm back.  It will most likely take weeks before I can start putting things together and start making sense of the shore that I've drifted up on.  Strange new territory.  New faces.  I'm exhausted.  I may ramble a little from time to time as I adjust to the new place.  Probably need to do a complete overhaul on the site.  Trash the name and come up with something more fitting, even though I feel worse than a compost pile right now.

I do, and I don't.  I'm relieved to be out in the free world again, but I have to rebuild everything from scratch.  My life was trashed.  I have nothing and I'm starting over.  Nothing makes you more immune to the judgments of others than rising up from ashes.

I probably need a different blog from this one anyway, since the revival of the Son of Abraham in me is going to need a place for true believers to come and commune, while the side that is less holy and needs to vent about worldly things will still need to come and experience some catharsis.

It's going to take a while for me to remember all the editing and html crap and whatnot.  But then, I hope that whatever audience I have comes here for the content and not for the glitz.

Be aware that everything I wrote in the last post has been confirmed even more by my 6 month plus absence.  Hopefully, I won't even be where I am now in the next three months or the next three weeks if I could have it my way.  But then, I am now a crazy Bible thumper for God. I'm going to start working on getting out of the US of A ASAP.  Maybe Belize, Costa Rica, Who knows.  But this is a sinking ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't make me disable comments because you couldn't maintain decorum and civil discourse. You can disagree all you want to, just don't get nasty.