"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority ... the Constitution was made to guard against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Noah Webster


"There is no worse tyranny than forcing a man to pay for what he does not want just because you think it would be good for him."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Polls? I Should Care About Polls?

Thank you Mr. Dice for proving what I have suspected for many years now.  If Mr. Dice can go out and do this so easily, what does it say about what the dominant broadcast media say about what the public wants?

Why should I care about what most people want?

Watch this video, and if you have a few real brain cells to rub together, weep for America.

1 comment:

  1. First I laughed and it reminded me of the "jaywalking" clips on The Jay Leno Show. Then it made me extremely sad. ..... sheep being lead to slaughter

    ReplyDelete

Please don't make me disable comments because you couldn't maintain decorum and civil discourse. You can disagree all you want to, just don't get nasty.